Are you meeting your BAS obligations?
GST & BAS Services Subiaco
Many small business owners find Business Activity Statements too complicated and time consuming to prepare themselves, and worry about the prospect of fines from underreporting GST and other BAS obligations. BAS preparation can result in taking you away from more important areas of your business, or negatively impacting your personal time with family and friends. Take advantage of our BAS preparation and lodgement service to give yourself piece of mind that your BAS has been lodged by a Registered BAS Agent. As Registered BAS Agents we can help with:
- Preparing and lodging your GST & BAS documents accurately and on time
- Maximising your benefits within the law
- Correctly setting up GST codes and tax invoices in your accounting software
- Talking to the ATO about BAS provisions for you
- Our extended BAS lodgement schedule gives you extra time to lodge your BAS and make payments
If you’re already late with BAS reporting and payments, hiring a Registered BAS Agent shows the ATO you’re serious about catching up
Is your Bookkeeper a Registered BAS Agent?
Anyone providing GST & BAS services for a fee or reward must be a registered BAS Agent with The Tax Practitioners Board. It is your responsibility to ensure your bookkeeper is a Registered BAS Agent. Registration ensures that BAS Agents:
- Have the qualifications and experience required to provide GST & BAS services
- Meet The Tax Practitioners Board fit and proper requirements
- Have appropriate professional indemnity insurance cover to protect clients
There are significant penalties for anyone providing BAS services for a fee or reward or advertising BAS services unregistered. As Registered BAS Agents we adhere to a strict code of conduct to ensure our clients obtain our best possible service.